Translate

Friday 7 September 2018

BACK TO SCHOOL CARD: DT CARD FOR THE CRAFTY ADDICTS BLOG

Good morning crafty friends
Today, I'm here to tell you about the latest challenge over at The Crafty Addicts




This month our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but you could follow our twist of 'Back to School'. Sponsoring us is the fabulous Polkadoodles. For my DT inspiration, I am using this little image  

Knowledge is Everything


On a 6*6 square card ,I matt and layered Some die cuts & pattern paper& paper doily.the image, i printed it to 200gsm paper then watercolor it then fussy cut it & add it to the card.I finished it off using words stickers ,paper flowers&Nuvo crystal drops.


                                                      SUPPLIES LIST:
STAMPS:
polkadoodles
DIES
Cricut clock electronic cut
 Heart border die by MARIANNE DF3413
Sue Wilson square die SET
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels One
INK:
Distress ink-worn lipstick
DIES:
Cricut clock electronic cut
PAPER/CARD
Heavy weight paper (local store)200GSM
pattern aper from my stash
paper rolled flowers
PAINT
Prima marketing watercolors
Ranger glossy accents 
Nuvo crystal drops white 

ACCESSORIES & TOOLS
paper stickers
Tacky Glue
paper doily  from my stash


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have inspired you to come on over and join us for this month's challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Zahraa (DT)
xxx

I will be entering this piece into the following challenges:-

Pile It On! #146 - Think Big



5 comments: