Translate

Sunday 15 July 2018

Crafts Dreamy DT project-flowers card

Here is my JULY DT project for Crafts Dreamy. There is a monthly challenge at their blog 


http://craftsdreamy.blogspot.com.eg/ where you will find all the details & a new challenge each month.





I have created dimensional mixed media flowers card for this month challenge.
First i created the background using my DIY texture paste
&
I added a lovely punch of handmade paper flowers , rolled paper & handmade charm :)
I finished it off with a cool sentiment & pearl drops ^_^













SUPPLIES LIST:
STAMPS:

Mixed Media unbranded stamps 

INK:
MOMENTO-Tuxedo black ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Victorian Bouquet-magicals-Hyderangea Blue
Distress oxide-Wilted Violet 

PAPER/CARD
Heavy weight paper (local store) 250GSM

DIES & PUNCHES
large flower punch
Birch Leaf Large Punch



ACCESSORIES & TOOLS
Rangers Stickles
Tacky Glue
Ranger Ink Liquid Pearls Platinum
gold acrylic paint
Bling  from my stash

I hope you found some inspiration today. Thanks for stopping by.❤

I will be entering this piece into the following challenges:-


Summer Fun!



15 comments:

  1. Wow this is too beautiful for words, with wonderful textures. I just love the pink and aqua and those handmade flowers. Did you wet the punched flowers first before scrunging them?
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i sprayed them with water before scrunging them yes ^_^

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dimensional card! I love how you created your background, and the color palette is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colours, super background and some lovely flowers. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers all Over' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful project, pretty colours. Lovely background and elements.
    Thank you for joining in with our July challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love these flowers - I have them too! I love the way you hve used them in this card,

    Thanks for getting floral with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally delightful creation for our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for sharing your creativity.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, you've created a beautiful clay piece and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us over at.https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, pretty detail.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flowers All Over' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete