Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Bright Oriental Card

Hey everyone :)

I have a bright card to show you all today......CHECK IT OUT!!!

My card is a colorful card, I used pattern paper to create the background. Then i layered two die cuts to create a focal point, After embossing the background die cut with crimson red powder. I finished it off with marker colored digital stamp& real feathers.



SUPPLIES LIST:



PAPER/CARD

Heavy weight paper (local store)

Pattern paper from my stash



DIES

Un branded thin background die

oriental mosque digital cut

ACCESSORIES & TOOLS
free digi colored with Pro Markers

Whispers Embossing Powder, Crimson Red
golden glitter glue

golden pearl bling
golden fabric flowers
Real feathers all from my stash

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and thank you for joining us at The Blank Page Muse Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zahraa! I'm so excited to see a Jeannie like me...haha! I just love your creation and especially the feathers. I'm so glad you were able to join my 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' blog challenge. Thanks so much and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and vibrant colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Blank Page Muse!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card! The background and the image are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous with the pretty vibrant colors and I love hoe the little lights really brighten up the background. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
    . Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this exotic card! Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Blank Page Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete