Translate

Sunday 13 May 2018

My ombre card

Happy Weekend All!
Today I have a pretty card to share with you all



I went with Layers ... Elements of Springtime ... Handmade flowers ... Diecut ... Lace doily 
the center piece of this card made with stamping the king fisher image with versa mark then gently brushing mica powder over the wet ink .
I have created the background using different pieces of pattern paper ,Doily &embossed paper.
I finished the card with Arabic hand writing words means (if i was a bird)





SUPPLIES LIST:

INKS
TH distress ink pad .. Vintage Photo
Versa mark ink pad

PAPER/CARD
Heavy weight paper (local store)
Pattern paper from my stash

DIES

cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Textile Texture
We R Memory Keepers - Die Cutting Template - Nesting Doily Circles
Darice® Craft Dies: Nesting Circles Die Cut Shapes

KINGFISHER rubber stamp from my stash 
flower punch
leaf punch

ACCESSORIES & TOOLS

paper doily
Prima marketing Mica Powder
Ranger perfect pearls- Plum
Tacky Glue
Bling all from my stash

I hope you found some inspiration today. Thanks for stopping by. 

I will be entering this piece into the following challenges:-

OMBRÉ http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous creation! The colors and the layered embellishments are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely pink creation with the pretty bird, perfect for our 'In the Pink' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and your Kingfisher looks so pretty in pink.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'In the pink' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete